Last Updated June 1, 2022
The Good Knight bot, this website and associated materials are offered by Rarefied Studios, LLC. (“Good Knight”, "Company", "Us", "Our", “We”, “Owner”). By using our products and services, you agree and consent to all the terms shown on this page.
When we use the term "Services" in this document, we mean all products and services created, maintained, and operated by the Company, including, but not limited to Company website located at https://docs.goodknightbot.com, The Good Knight bot, applications, code, data, images, information, links, sounds, text, documentation, videos, and other content or materials made available by Rarefied Studios. When we use the terms "you" and "your" in this document, we mean you as a User of the Services.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by the Service is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for the Company to provide its services. In cases where this Service specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service. Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are invited to contact the Owner. In order to perform the Services, the Company collects, by itself, or through third parties, the following Data:
- Account information: When you download the Services, we collect your server name, username, and password so that we can identify you, personalize your account, and send you essential information, and updates.
- Contact and Correspondence: When you write to us, we keep that correspondence, including chat history, your email address if applicable, so that we have a history of past correspondences to reference if you contact us in the future.
- Using the Services: When you use the Services and provide information as part of that use, we store and use that information in order to fulfill the requests you make as part of the Services.
- Links: We may track the links you click on across the Services and the Website for statistical purposes and to help inform some design decisions.
- Website Activity: When you browse the Website, the browser you use automatically shares certain information with us. This information may include your browser type and version, device identifier and type, IP address, mobile carrier (if you’re using a mobile device), and operating system. Information about the referring page or website, and any search terms you may have used to find the Website may also be included. We track this information for statistical purposes, and to ensure the Services are reliable and secure, to improve the Services, and to understand how the Services are discovered and used.
We are not in the business of advertising. We do not use any personal information to advertise or market third party products and services to you.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published, or shared through this Service and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
The Data processing is carried out using hardware and software strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge of operating the Service, or external parties, including but not limited to third-party service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies and other Data Processors. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time. The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Services and Website are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Services or the Website, you consent to this transfer.
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Analytics, Traffic optimization and distribution, Displaying content from external platforms, Infrastructure monitoring, Handling payments, Social features, Hosting and backend infrastructure and Registration and authentication.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed by deleting the Good Knight bot from their Discord Server.
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within 30 days.